1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR Liberty Gun Safe - Tactical 24 + Dehumidifier

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by BattleReadyBunny, Jan 13, 2016.

1. BattleReadyBunny

BattleReadyBunny Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA Member

Price: $900 Picked up

Hello everyone, it pains me to do this but I must sell this. My mother has just been laid off and I've been forced to move in with her to help her with the mortgage, things around the house, and bills. To make the move easier, to help pay for the move and to help my mother with her bills, I'm being forced to sell this. This totally sucks even more because I just paid a moving company $250 to move this safe into the house I have just moved into.

This is a Liberty Gun Safe, Tactical 24. I purchased this years ago and is in excellent condition. I have all the paper work, transferable life time warranty. This is American made, not a Chinese Stack-On. It comes with all the shelves, trays, hooks, and rifle rests. It has the black and anodized red 4 bar turn wheel, not like the new just cheaper plain latch. This has the electric key pad by S&G, not a standard combination dial. I paid $1159, for this. It also comes with a rechargeable dehumidifier, every few months you throw it in the oven to recharge it and throw it back in the safe.

Here is the liberty safe web site, it shows the current model Tactical 24.

DSCN4917.JPG DSCN4918.JPG DSCN4919.JPG

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.