JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
https://nwsafe.com/products/liberty-safe-fatboy-jr

I bought this safe from NW Safe in early 2019, new. It has the mechanical dial lock.

The difference between the new one and mine is that mine has a small (1" sq) whiteish scuff on the top left corner. If you lift the safe up in the air with a giant crane I'm sure you'd see scuffs on the bottom too. I'm not eager to empty it all out to take photos that are the same as the ones in the link above.

I've always had desiccant inside it and been careful when loading it.

I'm trying to downsize my firearm and manly clutter collections and don't need a safe this large anymore. I also have other plans for the space it takes up. It's currently in a garage so whoever you hire to move it can wheel the dolly right up to it.

New these are $1799. I could probably make arrangements to accept a card if the buyer paid the card fee.

This will replenish my hobby slush fund so I'm probably not interested in trades. Might make a few exceptions for items like S&W 4516-1, 4566, 1066, 1076, 6906, or C&R revolvers.

I'm still working out the details on vetting potential buyers as I am not going to give random internet strangers a tour of my garage and gun storage for obvious reasons. If I ask for some sort of identifying information or feedback history please understand that I am not being nosy, I simply am being careful to avoid being robbed or making my garage a burglary target.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This a a great safe to own with the door accessories panel. The dial lock is the best option to never have the electric lock fail. Your price is great considering these have gone up in price over the last few years. GLWS

Monday morning bump. This is a nice safe but it is currently larger than I need. I would accept partial trades such as ammo (I'm not desperate for ammo however) and items listed in my original post.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top