JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I totally lucked out and managed to score a liberty centurion for free from an older gentleman looking to move across country. He said it was cheaper just to buy one there than to have his moved to the east coast. I move furniture for a living so getting it out and to my house was a breeze to me. Seems like not everyone was so keen on having to move it themselves😅 Does anyone have anything to say about it? I have no idea about safes but it seems nice. It's about a decade old now. This is it next to my cheap bi mart locking cabinet that I now keep ammo in.

20220703_234254.jpg

Its a good safe. Its Liberty's "introduction safe" series. There is Liberty Safes of OR located in Hubbard, OR. If you have any questions they are all great folks over there. For free you cant beat that.

I have a Colonial level Liberty Safe and really like it. It is easily on par with my Fort Knox safe. For the money it was a better deal as well. Congratulations on a great safe.

I have the centurion (24 I think) for my closet safe. It's a higher quality than my big sports a field safe in the garage. I've had it about a year and I'm happy with it. Just wanted something sturdy to keep a couple ar's and pistols close to where I sleep

So I totally lucked out and managed to score a liberty centurion for free from an older gentleman looking to move across country. He said it was cheaper just to buy one there than to have his moved to the east coast. I move furniture for a living so getting it out and to my house was a breeze to me. Seems like not everyone was so keen on having to move it themselves😅 Does anyone have anything to say about it? I have no idea about safes but it seems nice. It's about a decade old now. This is it next to my cheap bi mart locking cabinet that I now keep ammo in.

View attachment 1233923
Liberty Centurion is a great entry level safe, most have the Liberty warranty, which can be transferred, and looks like your has the upgraded S&G lock. The S&G locks are great, last forever, and you can reset the combo.
Congrats good acquisition.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads