Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Liberty Centurion/Revolution 12 Safe $250

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cpy911, Dec 20, 2015.

1. cpy911

cpy911 Newberg Active Member

Hi,
    I had to sell off some of my toys to pay for unexpected bills and allow for a decent Christmas for the kids. I now have this empty safe that needs to go as well. Asking $250.

This is a Liberty Centurion/Revolution 12. It is an entry level safe made in USA by Liberty Safes. It was renamed to Revolution 12 from Centurion 12 about a year after I bought it, but is basically the same as the Revolution 12. The name conflicted with another one of their higher end safes so they renamed it.

Theoretically, I should be able to get it into the back of my van and meet you in a parking lot somewhere. Bring some help to get it out of my van and into your truck. I live in Newberg, so I would like to not travel more than 10 miles from my location.

This is sold at Gander mountain. See their ad here.
    I have added an LED lighting system as you can see in the pictures. It is pretty slick. The whole thing is in real nice shape and works great. There are a couple light scratches on the lower right side from handling/storage, but could be buffed out?
    Overall, it is well made in USA. No funky off gassing smells like overseas models. It has four bolt down holes in the bottom.

Model Centurion 12
    Exterior Finish Black
    Lock Type Mechanical
    Gun Capacity 12 (I would add that this is optimistic!)
    Fire Rating 20 min. @ 1200°
    Exterior Dimensions 59.5"H x 18.25"W x 18"D
    Interior Dimensions 57.4"H x 16.7"W x 11.6"D
    Weight 247 lbs.

Here is a Youtube video review from this guy.

Product Description
    liberty_safe.gif
    Perfect for smaller collections, the Liberty Centurion Gun Safe is compact, affordable, and reliable. Made of durable 14-gauge steel plate with an attractive black textured finish. Features 3 layers of 5/8" fireboard on the ceiling and door, and 1 layer on the walls and door jamb to provide up to 20 minutes of fire protection at 1200°F. To seal out the heat and smoke from a fire, the door seal expands up to seven times its size. A total of 10 security lock bars with military-style locking pins secure the door, making the Revolution 6 times harder to break open than other entry-level safes. Single hard plate protects the lock from drilling. Made in the USA.
    IMG_4417.JPG IMG_4419.JPG IMG_4421.JPG IMG_4422.JPG IMG_4423.JPG IMG_4427.JPG

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    cooper and SFGIANTSGUY28 like this.
  2. SFGIANTSGUY28

SFGIANTSGUY28 Beaverton, OR Active Member

Nice looking safe! This would make for some good ammo storage. Code SANTA20 dosent seem to be working ;).

GLWS!!

cooper and matts like this.
  3. cpy911

cpy911 Newberg Active Member

SPF! Thanks for looking!

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I have the same safe bolted down in my master bedroom closet for fast access to my "go-to" home defense weapons... plus the wife's jewelry, passports, credit cards, check books.

SFGIANTSGUY28 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.