JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who may not be aware. The Tuttle Twins series of books is fantastic reading for young and old and presents what I am going to refer to as "liberty centered ideas" at a complexity level that even children can talk about.

Their books discuss many of the topics that currently plague our nation and seemingly more and more people have no clue how to intelligently talk about.

I highly recommend picking up a set to anyone who doesn't have one, if you have young ones in the family, it could become some of the best reading material they get in a long time. They are having a great Black Friday sale, the whole set and lots of other bonus material, like audio files, all for under $50.

Here's the link: The Tuttle Twins | Teach Your Children the Principles of Freedom

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but as a teacher, this is the type of content that most kids today need, but never get. When I do have kids, this will be regular reading and discussion at bed time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top