JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never met anybody in my life that has the mind-set of your so-called 'liberals'. Here in yUK, when anybody asks what you do for sport, and you mention shooting, you usually get one of three responses.

1. That's interesting, I've always wanted to get into that, dunno why I haven't......

2. Not for me, I had enough shooting in the Forces......

3. Oh, that's nice.......................................not my cup of tea, though.

tac
Must be nice.

And yet the UK is way ahead of US in regards to Gun Control/Regulations...

I've never met anybody in my life that has the mind-set of your so-called 'liberals'. Here in yUK, when anybody asks what you do for sport, and you mention shooting, you usually get one of three responses.

1. That's interesting, I've always wanted to get into that, dunno why I haven't......

2. Not for me, I had enough shooting in the Forces......

3. Oh, that's nice.......................................not my cup of tea, though.

tac

Well, one antigun a-hole I came across a few weeks ago said she wishes my children (if I had any) would get shot. :mad:

They just don't get that Tyranny exists and that history bears out every wanabe dictator had to disarm the culture to control it. For all the excuses why we can't have this law and need to repeal this law by the left they sure want to add laws that take our liberty everyday. Here's an idea

How about we repeal every law on the books that is based on the 10 commandments. Go Ahead we'll wait. That way the communists can have a 2fur. I can see where legal to kill will get them.

Not sure what the motive was of this reality show styled stunt, it doesn't seem pro or anti.

Saying that I'm always amazed at the fear and anxiety young anti-gun libs have towards handling a gun.
They just don't trust themselves do they? I really feel they think that they will turn into a madman and start shooting people, like the gun is possessed and will force them to do it!

They project those feelings onto the rest of us and see a great need for heavily regulating or banning guns.

Is it just guns with these people or were they the same with driving at first or operating power tools? Many youth avoid learning these skills today, don't they?

A lot of young people I know won't tackle the most basic of jobs like painting their house, changing their oil, fixing a lamp cord, minor plumbing etc. They feel GET A TRAINED PROFFESIONAL, bad things could happen.

Maybe these same types feel only trained pros, Military & Police should use guns.

Is it laziness, lack of mechanical aptitude (something that is being atrophied out of Americans), the watered down education system, low self esteem, low expectations? All of the above?

What exactly can these young people do for themselves? It's all part of a bigger problem, we are systematically keeping our young people from growing up as long as possible. A dependent population is a compliant population!
They have been raised from infancy to leave every problem to someone else. They are not taught to compete, they are taught to cooperate. They are taught that there are no winners or losers, and that having made a minimal effort to perform merits praise. Most of them are raised without fathers to teach them responsibility. They enter school at the age of 5 and spend the next 13 years being indoctrinated not to defend themselves, not to solve their own problems, but to rely on "authority" to fix anything that goes wrong.

When they leave school they discover that they are expected to fend for themselves, and they cry foul. They want to change the system, and for them it is a matter of survival. They expect the government or some other "authority" to literally fix anything that goes wrong. They've been taught all their lives that the worst thing they can do is take matters into their own hands. They take their cars to the mechanic. If the plumbing is clogged they call a plumber. If they need to install a new electrical receptacle they call a licensed electrician, because you never know what damage you might do, and they've seen "Tool Time".

Furthermore, if you try to do things yourself then you need to be stopped because they project all of their fear and inadequacy onto everyone around them, and it makes them nervous to have you doing things that are likely in their minds to end in disaster. And we haven't even gotten to GUNS yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top