JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please don't insult the mentally ill by associating them with the Republican baseball politically motivated assassin. His forethought and planning are what I would consider coldly calculated.

Please don't insult the mentally ill by associating them with the Republican baseball politically motivated assassin. His forethought and planning are what I would consider coldly calculated.

Many people were quite taken aback, when the FBI announced the results of their preliminary investigation into the shooting, and declared that it was a coincidental and spontaneous act, that it was not at all planned. They claim that he was just about to go back to his home, when by sheer chance happened to discover that the Republicans were at the baseball field next to where he had been living out of his car.

Anyway, that is what the FBI is telling the American people:

Congressman's Shooting Likely a Spontaneous Act, F.B.I. Says

Many people were quite taken aback, when the FBI announced the results of their preliminary investigation into the shooting, and declared that it was a coincidental and spontaneous act, that it was not at all planned. They claim that he was just about to go back to his home, when by sheer chance happened to discover that the Republicans were at the baseball field next to where he had been living out of his car.

Anyway, that is what the FBI is telling the American people:

Congressman's Shooting Likely a Spontaneous Act, F.B.I. Says

Look sheep, that wolf just happened by. It was not intentional and people should not come to the immediate conclusion the wolf has a nefarious nature and deliberatley maimed a few of the flock. Please move along citizen...there is really nothing to see here.

since? they may have been a little nutty before... but then again i think everybody has their moments :D

There was this OBNOXIOUSLY proud democrat old lady that used constantly patronize the local Safeay store to spend her EBT funds who always wore a wide-brim "sun" hat of some sort, flip-flops, etc, year round...

She would always bring an ENTIRE loaded shopping cart over to the Starbucks kiosk and order her "diabetes in a cup" drink and also have them scan her stuff, sometimes even w/o ordering a drink.

One day I referred to her as "crazy hat lady" and it stuck... EVERYONE referred to her as "crazy hat lady". She eventually got banned from the store for shoplifting.... big shock. :rolleyes:

An attractive female realtor would use sex to her advantage in her job? :eek:
Nah, never. My brother's realtor wife in Vegas has a boob job, a high budget realtor in Brooking used to rub her melons on men's arms when speaking with them... When I was a home inspector I knew a lot of Realtors, I could go on but...

If that is true, then half of the Democrats in our nation have gone crazy since Trump's election. :eek:

I add my to pennies to the replies: They were ALL already crazy, the election just gave them an excuse to come out and play.

You all need to learn up on the internets.....Rule-1 of sarcasm is to use the mother€£¥%# purple text. At least that's how it was explained to me :D

Strange... I'm not seeing any purple text. ANYWHERE on the net. Are you pulling my crank or just being sarcastic? ;):D

ugh i cant stand dave ross. i hear him for about 20 seconds every morning at 7:51 before lars comes on with his "rose city rap" and 20 seconds is about all i can stand.

+1,000,000

Snottiest most arrogant and condescending bag of wind this side of Scott Pelley.

Nah, never. My brother's realtor wife in Vegas has a boob job, a high budget realtor in Brooking used to rub her melons on men's arms when speaking with them... When I was a home inspector I knew a lot of Realtors, I could go on but...

I add my to pennies to the replies: They were ALL already crazy, the election just gave them an excuse to come out and play.

Strange... I'm not seeing any purple text. ANYWHERE on the net. Are you pulling my crank or just being sarcastic? ;):D

Hmm when my wife and I were looking we shudda found cuter agents. First one may have been cute 40 years ago. Last one was cute but didn't have much "personality" like you describe. Certainly never got arm rub :(

Maybe next time...:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top