JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This Leftie-Radical must affirm what my worthy Conservative adversary says. The Post-Katrina police fiasco in N'Oleans was entirely the fault of Democratic politicans. They also had an equal share of the blame for the stalled Federal disaster relief issue too. The gangsters running amok in the New Orleans streets were the result of the abdication of the Democratic controlled police force. Heck of a job, Mayor Nagan and Governor Blandy (sp?)! There were no Republicans in power there then to take anyone's guns away. NEVER forget that video of the big armored cop wrestling away the tiny old lady's tiny old self-defense gun, leaving her hurt and defenseless!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!........................elsullo
Well done elsullo!
Unless one spells "Bush": N-a-g-i-n-B-l-a-n-c-o they can't place that blame on B-II.

This Leftie-Radical must affirm what my worthy Conservative adversary says. The Post-Katrina police fiasco in N'Oleans was entirely the fault of Democratic politicans. They also had an equal share of the blame for the stalled Federal disaster relief issue too. The gangsters running amok in the New Orleans streets were the result of the abdication of the Democratic controlled police force. Heck of a job, Mayor Nagan and Governor Blandy (sp?)! There were no Republicans in power there then to take anyone's guns away. NEVER forget that video of the big armored cop wrestling away the tiny old lady's tiny old self-defense gun, leaving her hurt and defenseless!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!........................elsullo

A self proclaimed leftie-radical that owns guns and dares to admit the truth? There is hope for you yet, sir. Keep up the thought process and maybe we'll see some change to believe in! :s0155:

I'd like to think that we're wearing him down. :D

I all seriousness to the original post, I firmly believe that Ross and his unique approach to liberals and 2nd amendment is a good thing, these really are people that are lost to traditional 2nd amendment groups. When it comes right down to it the conservatives are not reaching these groups and their activism is just preaching to the choir so to speak.

Just as Jesus preached to the sinners not the faithful...........................:p

I'd like to think that we're wearing him down. :D

I all seriousness to the original post, I firmly believe that Ross and his unique approach to liberals and 2nd amendment is a good thing, these really are people that are lost to traditional 2nd amendment groups. When it comes right down to it the conservatives are not reaching these groups and their activism is just preaching to the choir so to speak.

Just as Jesus preached to the sinners not the faithful...........................:p

Yes, there has GOT to be another avenue for "liberals" who DO support the Second Amendment. I try to be a strong NRA supporter, yet the current American Rifleman magazine detailed their national convention, and the keynote speakers were for me a triumverate of EVIL: Palin, Beck, and Gingrich, with a dash of the traitor Oliver North! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! It could have only been worse if they had included Pat Buchanan and Henry Kissinger! Gawd! Imagine how I have to bite my tongue while I still support the NRA? I certainly look forward to the arising of new pro-gun-freedom groups...........................elsullo :huh:

Last Edited:
Now wait a minute there and back the truck up, Elsullo! I was a part of that "Iran-Contra" affair (albiet at a VERY LOW eschelon) and I can tell you this... Ollie North was part of an operation that had to circumvent a TRAITOROUS U.S. CONGRESS that REFUSED to do its job and take on the commie thugs in Nicuragua... they (the U.S. Congress) kissed Ortega's backside, calling him a GREAT humanitarian, a hero, a visionary, etc. At the time, the Sandinista's had one of the LARGEST STANDING (hostile) ARMIES IN THE WORLD, and were poised to roll through Honduras and onwards, with their Russian "advisers" alongside them... I know, I saw them with my OWN EYES... and that's ALL I'm able to say about that. :s0131:

Ollie North is no traitor, granted what he did was shifty (not treasonous), but he was tasked with keeping a guerilla force (the Contras) funded in order to keep the Sandanistas bogged down (and it worked) so we didn't have to send in large scale military units to do the "entire job" ourselves.

OK, BACK ON TOPIC!! :D

Now wait a minute there and back the truck up, Elsullo! I was a part of that "Iran-Contra" affair (albiet at a VERY LOW eschelon) and I can tell you this... Ollie North was part of an operation that had to circumvent a TRAITOROUS U.S. CONGRESS that REFUSED to do its job and take on the commie thugs in Nicuragua... they (the U.S. Congress) kissed Ortega's backside, calling him a GREAT humanitarian, a hero, a visionary, etc. At the time, the Sandinista's had one of the LARGEST STANDING (hostile) ARMIES IN THE WORLD, and were poised to roll through Honduras and onwards, with their Russian "advisers" alongside them... I know, I saw them with my OWN EYES... and that's ALL I'm able to say about that. :s0131:

Ollie North is no traitor, granted what he did was shifty (not treasonous), but he was tasked with keeping a guerilla force (the Contras) funded in order to keep the Sandanistas bogged down (and it worked) so we didn't have to send in large scale military units to do the "entire job" ourselves.

OK, BACK ON TOPIC!! :D

So only the right wing get to speak off topic stuff like the contras and
spotted owls, but if someone contradicts them their message gets deleted?

And you wonder why someone might like a liberal gun convention?

So only the right wing get to speak off topic stuff like the contras and
spotted owls, but if someone contradicts them their message gets deleted?

And you wonder why someone might like a liberal gun convention?

Looks like both left and right have had there say and no-one has had there posts deleted. :huh:

At the time, the Sandinista's had one of the LARGEST STANDING (hostile) ARMIES IN THE WORLD, and were poised to roll through Honduras and onwards, with their Russian "advisers" alongside them... I know, I saw them with my OWN EYES... and that's ALL I'm able to say about that. :paranoi :D

You have just GOT to be kidding! Sure, they had some trained and dedicated revolutionary brigades, and they had them march in circles in front of the cameras, but to call that raggedy-bum militia a threat to any other nation is simply absurd. You bet they armed and trained themselves, when the mighty USA oppressor founded and funded the counterrevolutionary terrorist murderers set to reverse their revolution. They also distributed tons of guns to the Nicaraguan public so they could protect themselves from the murderers! I suppose that you think that the prior USA pet Somoza family dictatorship was better?

It must have really aggrieved you when the "commie thugs" were not re-elected in a democratic election, and then STOOD DOWN and turned the country over to the newly elected conservatives. And a few years later, when the Sandanistas WERE re-elected and returned to power peacefully, how do you explain that from "commie thugs?"

Uh, Congress by definition is empowered to make the laws, and the Executive Branch is mandated by the Constitution to carry them out. Congress CANNOT be treasonous, as they represent the public. Reagan's White House WAS TREASONOUS, since they betrayed Congress, the Constitution, and the public. Kissing the Iranians' arse just showed how low that administration and Ollie North would go..............................elsullo :cool:

Obviously you never saw (nor was it made public) the atrocities the commie "liberators" perpetrated on the people... BTW, I saw boys as young 14 years old who had their eyes scooped out with a tablespoon because they were suspected of "collaborating" with the Contras... As for the rest of what you said, I don't disagree with too much of it (except they had PLENTY of Cubans and Russians in that "ragedy malitia", and yes it chapped my arse to see them voted back in again a few years later, ONLY because it amounted to such a HUGE waste of my precious short youth that I spent serving my country the best I could with what I had to work with... not just because of any particular ideolgy. Central Amerika is one big corrupt sheite-hole and I have absolutely no love for it to this day.

As far as the Executive Branch being mandated to carrying out the laws passed by Congress... Then Pres. Obama is a traitor for not enforcing our immigration laws that are meant to stem the veritable INVASION that is going on... but that means undocumented democrats, (and under Bush II that meant cheap labor for corrupt corporations... more treason), so that's OK... NOT.

Stomper, you are right, I never saw news of any Sandanista atrocities, and I am actually very sorry that you had to live through that. But you must have asked yourself, what could make someone so filled with hate to do what you saw? Maybe the Contras had committed their own atrocities, which were well documented by the world press, and this was a personal reaction to someone's family being slaughtered? That kind of viciousness is not included in ANY political ideology.

For what it is worth, no matter how we differ in politcs, I still honor you for your sacrifice and service. You gave a LOT, and did indeed do the best you could with what was in front of you. Revolutions are horrible, bloody things, especially when they are also proxy wars between world empires who have nobody locals' interests in mind. I am glad that we never had to meet on opposite sides in the jungle......................elsullo :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top