JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought lowers from them, among other AR parts. One of the few shops where you could get ahold of every part to slap together an AR. Very builder friendly.

Sucks that they're closing up.

Dang, that sucks. Are they at least allowing for 3 day transfers?

I made a comment about how I consistently drive past them when they joined this site. All the way to Aloha. Seems like that their business model didn't help much when 114 came rolling in.

Shame to see another brick and mortar die, but I feel like they never updated their business model into the realm of online orders and p2p transfers. I'd have gone there all the time if they tried to compete better for p2p transfers.
Bought a pistol from them about 3/4 years ago. I asked why I never saw them at gun shows and they said they saved money

by not going and passed the savings on to customers. The pistol I bought was at a very decent price for that time. I agree on

others mentioning their having just about everything on hand to whip an AR together.

114 be like

b125a0fa3d54c22e2bec0e2884b6a9ba3cb3316e169cba9263.gif

i stopped at gun runner arms in junction city 2 weeks ago, no guns on display all other products on clearance sale, they are closing for good......... another one bites the dust!

Remember the Clinton days? Schumer was upset "there are more FFLs than mini-marts." So they changed the laws and many gave up their licenses. I called my 2 useless Senators here in WA and told their staffers "you don't want my cooperation as a kitchen table dealer that's fine, life was easier before I had to do background checks and track transactions anyway."

IMHO controlling the unarmed sheeple is the ultimate goal. And they admit it. From the WEF website...

"To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a "Great Reset" of capitalism."

Remember the Clinton days? Schumer was upset "there are more FFLs than mini-marts." So they changed the laws and many gave up their licenses. I called my 2 useless Senators here in WA and told their staffers "you don't want my cooperation as a kitchen table dealer that's fine, life was easier before I had to do background checks and track transactions anyway."

IMHO controlling the unarmed sheeple is the ultimate goal. And they admit it. From the WEF website...

"To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a "Great Reset" of capitalism."
thats a revolution and they dont want that, Id rather have Mad MAX style restructuring, then globalist restructuring where everyone ends up in a collar and leash. next will be china style facial recognition cameras everywhere, and tickets that come straight out of your account, mark my words.

Also WA state has proposed a bill that seems to be designed to drive as many FFLs out of business as possible. It's a continuing attack on every possible front.

Skip to 1:38 mark to hear about it:

thats a revolution and they dont want that, Id rather have Mad MAX style restructuring, then globalist restructuring where everyone ends up in a collar and leash. next will be china style facial recognition cameras everywhere, and tickets that come straight out of your account, mark my words.
Facial recognition databases are being built today. Had your driver's license renewed lately?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top