JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1672946169685.png

I just got this email from Oregon Arms...

Last Edited:
Dang, that sucks. Are they at least allowing for 3 day transfers?

I made a comment about how I consistently drive past them when they joined this site. All the way to Aloha. Seems like that their business model didn't help much when 114 came rolling in.

Shame to see another brick and mortar die, but I feel like they never updated their business model into the realm of online orders and p2p transfers. I'd have gone there all the time if they tried to compete better for p2p transfers.

Shame to see another brick and mortar die, but I feel like they never updated their business model into the realm of online orders and p2p transfers. I'd have gone there all the time if they tried to compete better for p2p transfers.
They have (had...) A page dedicated to online shipments from other FFLs. I dont know about p2p transfers but dont see why they wouldnt have if they allowed shipments.

They are also in the same complex as Tornado Tech. Which from another thread on them sounds like the complex owner might not be gun friendly.

Dang, that sucks. Are they at least allowing for 3 day transfers?

I made a comment about how I consistently drive past them when they joined this site. All the way to Aloha. Seems like that their business model didn't help much when 114 came rolling in.

I do not know about the 3 days with them, think they allowed P2P transfers, but I never used them.

Sucks they're closing because when I go get groceries at the winco by them i'd usually swoop in and see what was in stock.

I do not know about the 3 days with them, think they allowed P2P transfers, but I never used them.

Sucks they're closing because when I go get groceries at the winco by them i'd usually swoop in and see what was in stock.
Did you ever buy anything though?

Yeah the same thing happened here in Seattle back when we had the pedo mayor, and he put a huge tax on guns/mags/ammo etc, all the gun shops closed up and moved out, some headed over to Lynnewood, but now that Lynnewood has become lib, they closed up as well, my fav place has now moved all the way to Bothel.All this BS, its going to bring in more tax dollors to fix the homeless junkie proble, yeah how has that worked out, or it will reduce crime,,uuhh sure it will, no it did not, I pack my 9mm even just to take my garbage out

I just called them to ask about inventory and they said it is 114 related
I realize 114 will, potentially, be devastating to small gun storss but it seems premature to close until after a final ruling is made.
But that said, i wouldnt blame them if the owner is just fed up with the state and everyone knows more is coming. LEVO is already admitting working on a full "assault" weapons ban, and that was 90% of OAAs inventory. The writing is on the wall, in neon.

I realize 114 will, potentially, be devastating to small gun storss but it seems premature to close until after a final ruling is made.
But that said, i wouldnt blame them if the owner is just fed up with the state and everyone knows more is coming. LEVO is already admitting working on a full "assault" weapons ban, and that was 90% of OAAs inventory. The writing is on the wall, in neon.
That was my first thought too, but then I considered what it takes to stay in business. They have labor and rent to pay - with no clear revenue stream. Makes it hard to invest in inventory with long lead times. The "law" is a moving target - changing on a daily basis. Given the current state of background checks, it's hard to determine when an actual sale can be made. Yeah, I get the 3 day loophole, but I'm not sure I'd stake my financial future on it. Hate to say it, but I anticipate other LGS will do similar.

That was my first thought too, but then I considered what it takes to stay in business. They have labor and rent to pay - with no clear revenue stream. Makes it hard to invest in inventory with long lead times. The "law" is a moving target - changing on a daily basis. Given the current state of background checks, it's hard to determine when an actual sale can be made. Yeah, I get the 3 day loophole, but I'm not sure I'd stake my financial future on it. Hate to say it, but I anticipate other LGS will do similar.
Yes, and the way 114 is written it will shut down any FFL that cant make it thru the backlog of customers all getting their purchase permits.
My guess is at least 1 year until enough customers have purchase permits to start buying again but probably longer.

Note, thats if the law wasnt put on hold but still everythings in limbo and it could still go into effect this year.

probably whats left in that pic, last few times i went in thats about all they had for guns.

accessories they had plenty of glock mags left, ammo was in abundance. think they've still got a full shelf of lights/lasers/optics.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top