JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi I would like to trade this tv for either a nice shotgun preferably Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 in 12 guage. But am also interested in handguns along the line of a glock, lcp, bodyguard or etc.... I am pretty open but the gun have to be in good condition and ammo included with the gun is always a bonus! This is nice tv and was rarely ever use as it was in the bonus room and of course a remote is included... This tv has input of HDMI and an internal hdtv antenna :) Show me what you got :) The warranty on this tv is amazing as anything goes wrong with it if they can't fix it they will replace it! :) Forgot to mention that it also has the port for you to plug in your computer it as a computer monitor! Very handy!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top