JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks:

We are selling my Wife's 92 SC400. It just turned 100K original miles. In the last 15000 miles over $6000 in maintenance has been done to it at Lexus of Fife. Some of what was done are, Timing belt, water pump, ideler pullies, thermostat, upper and lower radiator hoses, rear main, tranny service plus new pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, power steering service, new stereo and amp, new alternator, new battery, new driver side door hinge, etc...
The color is garnet (red). Tires and brakes are great. The car shows many years of pride in ownership. there is one small hole in driver seat. back seats and carpets look like new.
Will sell for $7700 or $5000 and handgun trades. Sig 938, 238, Shield 9MM, PPS 9MM, Kahr P380, PM9, Smith 629 4" stainless, Smith500.

Please PM me for pictures of this classic Lexus.

Thank You:

James

Thanks for the replys.

I did the biker thing about 40 years ago and it was a blast but it laft a few scars. What kind of bike do you have to offer?

Thank You:

James

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top