JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently found a new LMT distributor while searching for an LMT MLC Piston AR. Believe me its hard to find any AR15s right now, let alone an LMT. If you don't know, LMT has the patent on the monolithic upper for AR15s. This year at Shot Show they released a quick barrel change upper. With 2 hex screws you can change out the barrel assembly from any length or DI/Piston. Its crazy. And you don't lose any accuracy because they headspace is already perfect.

So while searching I found Titan Defense located in Scottsdale, AZ. They were amazing. I reached out to them and just asked "Hey I just placed an order, and I'm very antsy to get this LMT order". I didn't expect a reply. They emailed me back and said they had hundreds of orders in the past 24 hours and were trying their best to fullfill as fast as they could. The rep from Titan emailed back and said "Hey fellow Oregonian! I graduated from PSU...I will process your order now and send it out first thing Monday".

These guys are awesome. They have the best prices on LMT rifles, parts, Geisselle triggers, etc.

Check them out.

I recently found a new LMT distributor while searching for an LMT MLC Piston AR. Believe me its hard to find any AR15s right now, let alone an LMT. If you don't know, LMT has the patent on the monolithic upper for AR15s. This year at Shot Show they released a quick barrel change upper. With 2 hex screws you can change out the barrel assembly from any length or DI/Piston. Its crazy. And you don't lose any accuracy because they headspace is already perfect.

So while searching I found Titan Defense located in Scottsdale, AZ. They were amazing. I reached out to them and just asked "Hey I just placed an order, and I'm very antsy to get this LMT order". I didn't expect a reply. They emailed me back and said they had hundreds of orders in the past 24 hours and were trying their best to fullfill as fast as they could. The rep from Titan emailed back and said "Hey fellow Oregonian! I graduated from PSU...I will process your order now and send it out first thing Monday".

These guys are awesome. They have the best prices on LMT rifles, parts, Geisselle triggers, etc.

Check them out.

PSU as in Penn State Nittany Lions???

Ive ordered alot from them half of my lmt came from their site! They usually have the best prices and before this whole panic they often had occasional deals That were even better. I got my mrp upper for 650. Also great customer service, phone call an otherwise.

fyi current lead time on LMT products is 6+ months according to proven arms website for anyone looking to get lmt stuff, so if you see something you want in stock BUY IT.

I just dit an LMT search,.... so this is an old reply. Spendy? Absolutely, but my 2016 LM308 MWS is (for me), a .75 moa gem. "It's" the only reason I can write .75 and that's with a 16" SS. I purchased an 18" SS for better accuracy but it was a waste of $$$. I've been out out touch trying to deal with other things; is the LMT craze still on?

I just dit an LMT search,.... so this is an old reply. Spendy? Absolutely, but my 2016 LM308 MWS is (for me), a .75 moa gem. "It's" the only reason I can write .75 and that's with a 16" SS. I purchased an 18" SS for better accuracy but it was a waste of $$$. I've been out out touch trying to deal with other things; is the LMT craze still on?
Well their companies products are almost always out of stock between fulfilling contracts and us civies buying up whats left. So from that perspective yes, but they really are not a company that gets brought up much so no in that regard. I think the garandthumb reviews were probably the most public traction they've got in years from people who are not already "in the know".

I gotta come clean... Hillary was up by 14 points with less than 3 months to go. I went to NWF in Tigard on a lunch break and after looking at everything else, said "what's that....". Never heard of LMT. Weighed 9+# at the time but the mono upper in the Slick 8 sold me. I'm beyond a bit arthritic and was likewise appreciative of the weigh for recoil mitigation. It was $2,900 and most everyone was holding close to the $3,400 Msrp. I hadn't even realized that it came with a SS barrel which was $3,600 msrp. It was a panic driven lucky buy. Over the years the arthritis has gotten much worse, but I can't let it go. What's your opinion on letting the 18" SS barrel go. It's been broken in only. Heck, as soon as I get some pix done I'm gonna let my Noveske Thunder Ranch in excellent condition go but I figure if Shtf I won't be able to CQC anyway... 325 has been max dist, but eyeballing bdc with ART Reticle was TOO easy. A bunch of metal and FP 168, SMK BTHP makes me look like I know what I'm doing...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top