JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just because its not enforced doesn't mean its not a law...IMO, I think there is danger to picking and choosing which laws to enforce or comply with...especially if one is ever in the position to use deadly force to protect their life and as a result is launched into the legal system. (And remember, it's a legal system, not a justice system... o_O)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late for that opinion. Elected and appointed officials on high, Starting at the top, have been bastardising or refusing to enforce laws for years that make I-594 look like grade school lunch rules. Just try placing a civic and optimistic outlook on that whist explaining it to your kids or grand kids. It is egregious but potentially correctable for the drudges of political elites to abuse and contort the law but it is treasonous for the top dog to not only refuse to uphold laws he swore to uphold but to inflame and incite lawlessness. We are being led by example, the only time laws are unwavering are when one has neither the monetary or political clout to push back. We are all walking a left leaning fence line we will eventually fall. The left is surf the right citizen. It is my belief, those who cannot see that will soon out weigh and pull the fence down.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late for that opinion. Elected and appointed officials on high, Starting at the top, have been bastardising or refusing to enforce laws for years that make I-594 look like grade school lunch rules. Just try placing a civic and optimistic outlook on that whist explaining it to your kids or grand kids. It is egregious but potentially correctable for the drudges of political elites to abuse and contort the law but it is treasonous for the top dog to not only refuse to uphold laws he swore to uphold but to inflame and incite lawlessness. We are being led by example, the only time laws are unwavering are when one has neither the monetary or political clout to push back. We are all walking a left leaning fence line we will eventually fall. The left is surf the right citizen. It is my belief, those who cannot see that will soon out weigh and pull the fence down.

Soo, I'm trying to get some meaning out of your post...

Your position is what? We're all doomed, grab our ankles? Monica is in some way wrong in her post?

I'm trying to figure out just what the Heck you meant.

It helps no one, nor does it assist in understanding our present predicament, or do anything to fix it, to just spout slogans and talk trash about "the left." -As though "the left" is some monolithic conspiracy. It's not. Low-information voters in an off-year election, fueled by $15 MILLION in absolute lies and distortions is what passed this thing.

The legislature CAN fix this mess. If we have more county-level officials publicly throw up their hands and declare it an unenforceable mess, that's more cover for the pols on the west side to vote to make changes.

And make no mistake, it's west-side voters who passed this thing. The East doesn't have the numbers to pass a law praising motherhood and apple pie, Spokane County's vote notwithstanding.

Just because its not enforced doesn't mean its not a law...IMO, I think there is danger to picking and choosing which laws to enforce or comply with...especially if one is ever in the position to use deadly force to protect their life and as a result is launched into the legal system. (And remember, it's a legal system, not a justice system... o_O)

What? Owebama and Holdem Holder do it all the time without any harm........:oops:

Wow, you folks sure talk big game about rights and freedoms, but when a law is voted on by its states inhabitants, which a state has a right to do. Which in no way infringes on the 2A, but requires changes in the way transactions between private parties are done, you cannot blast it enough.

Leave the state if you do not like the laws. Such a bunch of hypocrites and tunnel vision advocates.

I do not often post, but this just made me upset.

I don't like speech that makes me upset. We should ban speech that makes people upset. That in no way infringes on the first amendment but just requires changes in the way discussions between private parties are done.

You know, like so called hate speech and hate crime laws.

Wow, you folks sure talk big game about rights and freedoms, but when a law is voted on by its states inhabitants, which a state has a right to do. Which in no way infringes on the 2A, but requires changes in the way transactions between private parties are done, you cannot blast it enough.

Leave the state if you do not like the laws. Such a bunch of hypocrites and tunnel vision advocates.

I do not often post, but this just made me upset.

Obviously a Fudd never read I-594. Get a clue buddy!!!

And put down the bong!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top