JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Different area on the jeans. But anytime metal is continually making contact with denim it will wear. Doesn't matter the jeans. Some will just last longer than others.

09B8F6ED-2807-4322-99F8-9E733F2AD1A6.jpeg

Take a look at Uncle George holsters. I have one for an LCP.
Looks like he has retired from making holsters but is still selling his inventory. He has one specifically for the bodyguard w/laser.

Basically looks like a wallet in the back pocket. Will slow down blowing out the pocket and will cover the trigger.

These are the thinnest, best pocket holsters I've found. I use one with my Sig 365.

1680302494294.png

Levi pants have no ball-room.

Duluth ballroom jeans are superior.

I'd put the bodyguard in a iwb holster on the belt rather than the back pocket, but if it had to be the pocket, a pocket holster would be the way to go.

Thanks for the safety advice, Friends. I have listened and will not push my luck I guess.

If I have to move to a holster, I think I am going to carry bigger.
Now we are talking! I'd suggest that. Holster and a bigger gun.

Round House jeans outlast Wrangler and Duluth. They're made in the USA. I'm wearing a pair now. They are my new favorite. I wore Levi's for years until they moved manufacturing to China and their quality went way downhill. Then Wrangler, which aren't made here anymore, but are still a little better than Levi's. Then one pair of Duluth. The pockets wore out of them in less than a year. Carhartt was better but still not like real jeans used to be. I've had the pair of Round House for half a year and there is no visible wear on them yet. It's already very clear that they will outlast any jeans I've bought in the last 10 years.

Denim fabric is denim and will wear out no matter who makes it. If you want a jean pant to last longer buy jeans in a heavier fabric weight.... (sucks in summer). Denim fabric is sold by weight in ounces, a quality jean company will tell you what the fabric weight is. Some even let you choose.

Denim fabric is denim and will wear out no matter who makes it. If you want a jean pant to last longer buy jeans in a heavier fabric weight.... (sucks in summer). Denim fabric is sold by weight in ounces, a quality jean company will tell you what the fabric weight is. Some even let you choose.
There are a lot of different denim makers and quality can vary quite a bit even at the same weight. A good quality denim 14 ounces or higher is what you're looking for. The best quality denim comes from USA and Japan.

I buy the majority of my jeans at goodwill. So for $8-$15 bucks a pair that normally retail $80+ I don't mind wearing through them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top