JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My question is how does the handle rotate in your hand and not cause more fatigue from straightening it out after each swing? Nope, pass.

LOL y'all workin too hard.

use a hydraulic wood splitter.

:D

seriously tho, i prefer splittin rounds with 2 8lb mauls if i have to manually split wood. if the woods not very dry i use one maul to pound the other maul in.

It'll last about one strike into some bull-pine. It'll get way stuck and you'll smash the back end with a big 'ol sledge and crumple the eye with one whack.

My question is how does the handle rotate in your hand and not cause more fatigue from straightening it out after each swing? Nope, pass.

If your hotting dry wood like that then even with a plain old axe you can rotate your wrists a hair as it hits the log and it will split pretty close to what that demo video showed.

Honestly, I think reinventing the wedge/axe is like reinventing the wheel. How much can you really improve something that's been used for hundreds of years without issue?

If your hotting dry wood like that then even with a plain old axe you can rotate your wrists a hair as it hits the log and it will split pretty close to what that demo video showed.

Honestly, I think reinventing the wedge/axe is like reinventing the wheel. How much can you really improve something that's been used for hundreds of years without issue?

I wonder if that chick is so tough she goes shooting with out eyes and ears? Motor cycles without a helmet. Takes out black berries with no gloves?
Gives me the creeps watching that. Oh, and more of that special wood picked out just for vids like this.

I wonder if that chick is so tough she goes shooting with out eyes and ears? Motor cycles without a helmet. Takes out black berries with no gloves?
Gives me the creeps watching that. Oh, and more of that special wood picked out just for vids like this.
Yea. Word that was dried for 10 years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads