Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Lever action AR

3MTA3

Reactions
Why does it have a mag tube in addition to an AR magazine?

Personally I'd go with a BLR or a mag fed Henry Long Ranger in 223 or 308. Also comes in 243, and 6.5 CM.
1571507678737.png

Interesting... :eek: but a BLR it ain't.
I bought one of the first BLR's available in my location at the time. Had they looked like THAT I would have found sumpin else! The BLR is a slick, clean-lookin carbine, fast-handling, and frankly I love it for what it is. Only improvement I could ask for would be a larger capacity magazine. >rant off< :s0035:

Last edited:

Reno

Reactions
Hideous, yet I do appreciate the “Christmas Story” references.

coltemp

Reactions
Funky is the best word that comes to mind.
Another way to think of this is this is what happens when you have someone with way to much time on their hands looking for a way to get rid of a bunch of AR lowers they bought during the last panic.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online