JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to buy either a Rossi or a older marlin lever action .357 . Stainless is a big plus.if you have one you want to sell message me with info and price and maybe we can work out a deal. Would preferably like it to be around Medford/grants pass area.

Rossi's in the stainless are hard to come by, although I have had 2 come though the shop in the last 3 months. Currently out of stock at all of my vendors, but if you want a Henry, those are available at an obvious larger cost.

Hope that helps.
Mike (Manager)

Both Rossi and marlin seem hard to find. There's a few Henry's around me that I could get but I just don't like the tube feed design. I may just have to deal with it tho unless I want to keep waiting.

but I just don't like the tube feed design
You would get used to it and most likely find it's actually a BETTER system with shorter cartridges such as .38/.357.
The receiver side gate is great with longer cartridges (IE 30-30) but can be a finger pincher with the shorter rounds. My experience ? Former Winchester Trapper owner in .357 and now Henry .357 owner.

You would get used to it and most likely find it's actually a BETTER system with shorter cartridges such as .38/.357.
The receiver side gate is great with longer cartridges (IE 30-30) but can be a finger pincher with the shorter rounds. My experience ? Former Winchester Trapper owner in .357 and now Henry .357 owner.
If I need a round in the chamber quickly and it was empty, would just putting one into the chamber when it's open work.wasnt sure if it would chamber correctly.

If I need a round in the chamber quickly and it was empty, would just putting one into the chamber when it's open work.wasnt sure if it would chamber correctly.
Yes it will but I can't imagine too many scenarios with a lever action where a round would need to be loaded so quickly you would just 'put one in the chamber'

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.