Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Lever action 30-30 bonanza sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
i have that winchester. i love that gun. that marlin looks nice too. my dad got me mine on a steal from some pond shop, it was brand new, i bought a bunch of brass and primers from the gun show 6 years ago and reloaded about 350 rounds and have really enjoyed that gun

Reactions
Rating
100%
I'm looking for something for my oldest son to hunt elk with me. From what I have read these are a little light for elk. Sound right? I use a .270 and love it but not very familiar with these calibers.

Reactions
Rating
100%
Hey,
I will buy the marlin if it's still available. I'm going to be backpacking through sunday but could pick it up/pay monday/tuesday. is that fine?

my email is josh0930 at gmail.com. let me know.

Reactions
talked with Andrew on Monday and he shipped on Tuesday
Got a call from my FFL this evening that it was here
My thanks and recomendation to do business with him

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul