JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi all,

Intending to sell this as a complete package but if the carrier is not needed we can work something out.

These are LTC 26605 plates. Swimmer cut, 10x12 multicurve so they fit your body, and level 4 which will stop up to a 30-06 AP.

They weight 6.9 lbs each.

The carrier is a banshee with some mods to make the shoulders more comfortable, as well as a BFG triple 10 speed pouch on the front that will fit 3x 5.56 mags, and a tactical tailor magnetic/velcro double pistol mag pouch on the cummerbund. It's fairly used as I have had it about 5 years. I had steel plates in it the majority of that time. The ceramic plates are fresh. 736AE2D6-C4C1-48C9-9BE3-2E9F177FCDC6.jpeg

The plate carrier has been rattle canned and worn off, washed and cleaned up a bit. The splotches on the mag pouch are just water from wiping off some dust.

The plates are 95% of the value in this deal, I'm just trying to put together a complete package for someone who doesn't want to screw around buying stuff separate.

Date of MFG is 2020. The 5 year warranty is not an expiration date, and these plates have been stored in a climate controlled house except for brief trips to the range. They have not been dropped, jumped on, soaked, or abused.
AA0CADA5-78AB-4765-8CFB-0EF36A9DF3CB.jpeg
D95C0871-465D-4234-8B69-73390F46D353.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top