JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
he probably didn't mean to do it, just had a small relaps. We should have these people live is the same neighborhoods as the parole board and doctors that say they are fine. I bet fewer are released.

I got more thumbs down from the Seattle Times crowd for this one than I did thumbs up. Go figure...

"Shotgun, if in the hands of a trained person, (and they all should be) would have stopped this way before the police were called."

Two thoughts--At least one of those girls should have been armed. Also, seven or eight to one. Fight with all you have. There's a good chance that you are going to be killed if you aren't armed anyway--Do anything possible to prevent that!

He completed a sex-offender treatment program and was released from prison Jan. 10 after the Indeterminate Sentence Review Board found he was at low risk to reoffend, according to Chad Lewis, a spokesman for the state DOC
WTG bureaucrats.

Lucky girls. I hope some of them have learned that the government won't/can't protect them and get CCW permits.

no, shoot him.

I was thinking a rope and a tree, and call it done.

Why can't we do both? It would be kinda like a pendulum target. Just hoist him up in the tree and give his legs a push. The shooters get a moving target. Oh - wait we can do this on the island with the giant lizards mentioned above... and feed the body to the lizards. Now we wouldn't want to give the lizards lead poisoning so shooters get shotguns loaded with rock salt. Now everyone should be happy - 1 the guy can't do it again -2 no burial costs -3 the politically correct crowd should be happy as its "green" reuse the rope and the lizards turn bad guy into fertilizer. - 4 I almost forgot - the lizards are happy as they get a free meal and it's even salted to taste.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top