JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
Awesome scope. I love it, just don't need it because I already have a VXR 3-9 and a VXR 1-4.
I got this one in a trade. Looks very good. Functions perfectly. Minimal if any wear visible. I really had to look hard just to find ring marks. Glass is great. Illumination is great. Comes in the box with instructions, sticker, etc. The label on the lid of the box says ballistic reticle model 111236, however the scope actually has the duplex reticle which would be model 110686. Labels just got printed incorrectly by Leupold. I called Leupold and confirmed serial number and model etc. and they said it was an authentic scope and they likely just printed the wrong reticle on the label before it was sent out to be sold.

$365 $340 SOLD.

IMG_20190125_115336007_HDR.jpg IMG_20190125_115352193_HDR.jpg IMG_20190125_115511599.jpg

Last Edited:
very likely the labeling issue is just due to mix up at the shop it was orig purchased from. happens ALOT when you buy display models. Like the OP said, easily verifiable and totally covered by leupold regardless.

very likely the labeling issue is just due to mix up at the shop it was orig purchased from. happens ALOT when you buy display models. Like the OP said, easily verifiable and totally covered by leupold regardless.

Yeah, that certainly does happen. However, the serial number on the label/sticker matches the serial number on the scope, so it doesn't appear that the shop mixed up lids with another VXR or else it would have a different serial number. When I called Leupold they told me it is most likely that they simply misprinted the reticle and model number on the label/sticker. They made it sound like it isn't a completely unheard-of error on their part. Regardless, the scope is legit and as you stated, completely backed by Leupold warranty/customer service.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top