Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR Leupold VXR 3-9 W/Green Dot

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by LaneCountySigSnob, Nov 9, 2015.

1. LaneCountySigSnob

LaneCountySigSnob Eugene Member

No longer available. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  2. LaneCountySigSnob

Would also consider trades for firearms, and other firearms related products.

3. elkaholic52

elkaholic52 keizer Member

I have a brand new benelli 20 gauge pump shotgun in realtree camo, Box and paperwork and chokes. Thanks Mike

4. LaneCountySigSnob

Thanks for the offer, I will consider this against another trade offer and get back to you later this afternoon.

5. elkaholic52

if you want pics just send me a # I can text to. Thanks Mike

6. LaneCountySigSnob

Thanks for your offer Mike, but I'm leaning towards other considerations, if it was a 12ga I would be more inclined.

7. elkaholic52

Ok Thanks for getting back to me, I bought this one for turkey, I had another 20 gauge and it did as much as any 12 gauge I had, But a lot lighter and in all camo was the reason I bought this one, But never get to turkey hunting, If you ever go chukar hunting the 20 gauge is lighter and you would love it for the hills, I have killed ducks and pheasants as far out as my old 12 gauges, if you send me a # I can text you some pics good looking gun. Thanks Mike

8. elkaholic52

I do have a 12 nova that takes up to 3/12 inch mag shells. It is also new in the box, I thought I sold it but it was in my safe. It is just black not camo. Let me know if interested. Mike

9. LaneCountySigSnob

Just got rid of it today, sorry mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.