JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a mint condition Leupold VXIII 1.5-5 matte black scope 1" with heavy duplex reticle for sale at $275 OBO (no box, but original owner) or trade for ?????

I can trade up to something else with LOTS of 30.06, .270, .260 Rem, .243, .223 and 300 Win Mag factory (mostly premium) ammo. No pics at this time, but you won't be disappointed with the scope. SWFA.com has the scope listed new at $399.

This scope was purchased through Cabela's five years ago and mounted on my 450 Marlin. Upon mounting, I noticed the ocular lens was damaged (had a large bubble in the glass). I did not fire the weapon with this scope mounted. I put the scope in my safe and kinda forgot about it. I took it to Leupold recently and they sent back a scope in three days that looked brand new. The finish was deeper black in color. I asked if they exchanged it and they said "Warranty service has been completed." I think it's new. Either way, with a lifetime warranty you can't go wrong. I have the repair order.

Save yourself $125 and get a fantastic scope. Easy enough. Thanks for looking!

Josh
text preferred

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads