JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lightly used optic but still in great shape. It's currently mounted in rings and in regular use.

Price is $875 ($950 with the Aero Precision Ultra Light mount), offers welcome, no trades. I'll ship at your expense but I'd rather do things face to face in or around Happy Valley/Clackamas.

More technical info. here
20170120_111938.jpg
20170201_154410.jpg

Last Edited:
They discontinued this line so better grab it up while you can. They have vx6 HD now not sure if the glass is different but the turrets are a bit, they also jacked up the prices on the new ones.

Last Edited:
Lightly used optic but still in great shape. It's currently mounted in rings and in regular use.

Price is $875 ($950 with the Aero Precision Ultra Light mount), offers welcome, no trades. I'll ship at your expense but I'd rather do things face to face in or around Happy Valley/Clackamas.

View attachment 336514
View attachment 339586
Is this still for sale without the mount?

View attachment 336514
View attachment 339586

Still on for tomorrow?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.