JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Clean Leupold VX-3i LRP 6.5-20x50 Rear focal plane and 30mm main tube. I believe it's TMR reticle but I am not certain with all the naming conventions. Scope has been mounted and lived its life as a safe queen. I don't have the box but the scope is clean and in excellent condition. Minor rub marks here and there but hardly noticeable.

F5CCE6FC-2389-4334-8D5C-91C86D76F8C2.jpeg C04A149A-5E89-4E36-AA43-DFABC6EAA1CC.jpeg 51F98498-5A43-49CE-A15E-758E539ED986.jpeg 6B119A59-0280-4AB4-8061-E906B6657388.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi There,
Do you still have your Leupold 3i scope ???? Would like to talk to you about a purchasing of this scope . My phone number is: 503-393-0126.....

Thanks,
Bob Murphy

Hi There,
Do you still have your Leupold 3i scope ???? Would like to talk to you about a purchasing of this scope . My phone number is: 503-393-0126.....

Thanks,
Bob Murphy
Hi Bob

Yes I still have this scope. I had to go out of town for a few days for a funeral. Will be back Saturday night.

Scope is clean and in good shape, I just don't have the box any more. Otherwise it was mounted but never really used. I like the large turrets and they have nice clean clicks.

Any questions I can help you with?

Tha ks
Matt
408-718-0158 ( I'm in Newberg but this is an old number)

Hi Bob

Yes I still have this scope. I had to go out of town for a few days for a funeral. Will be back Saturday night.

Scope is clean and in good shape, I just don't have the box any more. Otherwise it was mounted but never really used. I like the large turrets and they have nice clean clicks.

Any questions I can help you with?

Tha ks
Matt
408-718-0158 ( I'm in Newberg but this is an old number)
Hi Matt,
My home is in Keizer, OR., not too far from Newberg, OR. Be talking with you this coming Sunday or sooner.
Thanks,
Bob Murphy

Good morning Bob

Just letting you know I am back in town if you are still interested in the Leupold scope. I'm around most of the day.

Matt Ivy
408-718-0158
Hi Matt,
We are interested in Your Leupold scope. Arranging a meeting time when a purchase can be made is our next step. Is the price you quoted earlier your best one????
Thanks,
Bob Murphy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top