Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

leupold scope

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by tim007, Nov 2, 2012.

1. tim007

tim007 pnw :) Active Member

sold .. wow that was the fastest i have ever sold anything lol 2 hours

Hi gang.
    So i bought a fun cool rifle and this Leupold scope came with it and i dont want it. I want something that zooms in.
    It has the following markings on it
    M8-4x. And what i will assume is the model/serial number 130511

Im looking to sell it or trade it.

I am wanting something along the lines of 3 9x40 or 50.... or something that will zoom in even farther like a . Its curently mounted on my 30.06 and the scope im looking for will replace it and go on the 30.06

Make me an offer and lets go from there

edit $100 obo? all the ones i have found are asking $150-$180 so i will best them lol

2. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

Is it matte finish? What reticle does it have? WTS ads need a price! What is your price?

3. tim007

Gloss finish. No clue of the rectial.. rectial damn near killdall lol

The add is a WTT/WTS. So no price needed but if i have to add one then for poops sake ill ask $5,000,000,000,000,000, to satisfy the gods

4. Greenbug

If it were just a WTT ad then you don't have to have a price listed.... Since it is WTS/WTT then you are required to list an asking price. I'd have been interested if it were matte finished, oh well, thanks for the quick reply and good luck with your listing.:thumbup:

5. tim007

whats the difference with the different finishes other than just the paint.. ? heck i could sand it down lol

6. Greenbug

The gloss finish ones photo-degrade and turn a kind of purpleish color. I prefer the matte as it is non-reflective and does not change color like the gloss finish scopes do.

7. tim007

aahhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.