JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my rangefinder to get some cash for the upcoming sportsmans show. Used it on two hunts, always kept in the Cabelas neoprene cover that is in the photo (and is included in sale). Works great I just need some new toys. $250 obo.

Leupold's RX series laser rangefinders are top performers. Some of the latest technology introduced in RX series models include 13 selectable reticles, thermometer, inclinometer fold-down rubber eyecups, and accuracy within ±1 yard. The RX-III has True Ballistic Range™(TBR™). This provides a firearm or bow shooter with the correct range when shooting up or down hills. A sophisticated ballistics algorithm is applied to give the corrected, accurate value. This makes uphill and downhill shot placement much more precise. Advanced software, linked to ballistic groupings within the system, allows shooters to utilize TBR in conjunction with their reticle to more precisely determine point of aim when shooting up or down hill. Digital Instrument Panel™ processes signal information digitally in an easy-to-read format. The RX-III's 8x28mm multicoated monocular is fully waterproof and measures ranges from 6 to 1,200 yards with TBR technology. An illuminated Digital Instrument Panel aids viewing in low light. Compact size makes for easy carry and use in the field.

DSC03358.jpg
DSC03357.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry guys forgot to add price. $300 obo. I am firm on the price for people from other sites I have it listed on, but will drop it for folks from here. Don't know what "toes" are.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top