JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale is a Leupold Mark 6 scope with the TMR non-illuminated mil reticle and low profile locking M5C2 turrets. Comes complete with original box and all the Leupold goodies: scope caps, manuals, allen wrench, and sticker. Scope has been used a little bit, but would pass for new other than one spot on the bottom of the windage cap where ejected brass was hitting (see last picture) No rings marks! I also mounted this to my homemade scope tracking jig and it passed with flying colors.

Asking $1800 shipped and insured for the scope. $1750 face to face in South Eastern WA. Prefer paypal, but can work with other methods as well.
I will throw in the Seekins 34mm low rings to the buyer for an additional $75 if interested.

IMG_2096_zpsztezxo4f.jpg

IMG_2102_zpsc1dwzl5x.jpg

IMG_2101_zpszv8apkto.jpg

IMG_2097_zpswvk3rpyo.jpg

IMG_2098_zpsjsythxff.jpg

IMG_2095_zpsew229dgj.jpg

IMG_2100_zpspvrrwohi.jpg

IMG_2093_zpsmbdn3xev.jpg

IMG_2099_zps977wr5dr.jpg

IMG_2103_zpsvvdijwss.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top