JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Leupold Mark 4 MR/T 1.5-5x20. Illuminated SPR reticle, M2 knobs. Like new condition. Comes with paperwork and original box, also included is a Burris PEPR throw lever mount and flip-up caps. Over $1000 new. $800

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

Only trades I would be interested in would be an ACOG or Aimpoint or higher power Leupold Mark 4 or Nightforce. I am open to cash on either end depending on the trade. Only other trades would be a quality 1911 or a Glock in 10mm. Thanks.

Still available? I have a
Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 8.5-25x50mm Rifle Scope, 30mm Tube, TMR Reticle with 30mm Badger Ordinance Medium Rings and bubble level. (All original paperwork and box). Could work out a trade with cash on your end. Let me know, thanks.

20161222_162756.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top