JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Leupold Mark 4 ER/T, 6.5-20x50, M1 dial, 30 mm tube, Front Focal Plane (F1), M5 Mil Dot BDC reticle, 21 oz, 70 MOA elevation range, 14.5" long, side focus, product #110082, They don't make Mark 4 scopes anymore, MSRP $2125, my price is $1300

This scope is lightly used and in great condition. Sorry, but I do not have the original box.
I prefer cash and local pickup in Hillsboro, but I would ship for $25 fee.
I am not interested in trading. Thanks for looking!

LeupoldMK4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I got a question about mil vs moa turret. They are both mil. Here is a cut n paste of the specs I found online:

Description
One of the most dependable, high-performance riflescopes on the market is Leupold's Mark 4 ER/T ("Extended Range/Tactical") series. Mark 4 scopes have an almost cult-like following within the tactical community; they are considered by many to represent the standard by which performance of other scope brands is measured. They are made in the USA, carry Leupold's Lifetime Guarantee, and are worthy of the Leupold name. There may be no better scope series for the money within Leupold's line.
Absolutely waterproof, featuring mil-based adjustments that complement mil-based reticles, superior clarity, a generous range of windage and elevation adjustments, this series of scopes is well-suited to tactical, competition, and hunting applications.
Leupold Mark 4 ER/T Features
  • First-focal plane reticle
  • Lockable, Super Fast-Focus eyepiece
  • Side focus
  • Blackened lens edges
  • DiamondCoat 2 lens surface treatment, for ultimate abrasion-resistance and improved light transmission for improved contrast and clarity
  • 3:1 zoom ratio with crystal clear image quality across the entire magnification range
  • Generous Eye Box
  • Guard-Ion, rain shedding coating
  • Extended Twilight Lens System for optimal color rendition and light transmission in low-light environments
  • Twin-bias spring erector system
  • Waterproof/Fog-proof
With all of these features coming together, you receive a scope that will perform admirably under the harshest conditions. The Leupold Mark 4 ER/T is a scope that is guaranteed to last a life time, will look great on your rifle, and will work every time you pick it up.
Specifications
  • Scope Weight:22 oz.
  • Scope Length:14.5"
  • Magnification Range:6.5-20x
  • Scope Objective Diameter:50 mm
  • Scope Tube Size / Mount:30 mm
  • Turret Adjustment (Click Value):1/10 Mil.
  • Reticle Position:First
  • Reticle Details:Mil Dot Reticle
  • Field of View:14.3' - 5.5' @ 100 yds.
  • Eye Relief:4.4"
  • Illuminated Reticle:no
  • Scope Finish:matte black
  • Product TypeRiflescopes
  • UPC030317100827
  • MPN110082

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top