JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD** I am selling a Leupold Mark 4 in excellent condition. The glass is perfect as far as I can tell and the only imperfection that I notice is a small nick on the elevation turret. I have had it 3 or 4 years but only used it on one rifle that has about 400 rounds through it. Title has it all but to clarify, it has the M5 turrets which are 0.1 mil clicks, it is First Focal Plane, and the reticle is the Leupold TMR (Tactical Milling Reticle). $900

Last Edited:
It is listed on eBay and Snipers Hide. I have a few people that have expressed interest and asked for my PayPal address but no one has sent funds yet.

As I said, I'm interested in immediate sale but do not want to be involved in any confusion of possible buyers.

Thanks

Rob

edit, if you like you can send me a PM and I will give you our paypal email address and you can send an invoice.

Haha, I was wondering why you went silent after your post here at 12:23, but what you didn't know that I was the guy on ebay that contacted you, that you replied to at 12:22 asking for $920 Buy It Now... You could have just done the deal directly either way and I was going to pay immediately. But it seems like you are messing with me so I'll pass.

Rob, not messing with you. Seems a little presumptuous. I literally had three different messages when I got to my computer. One was from you, the other from eBay and the third from snipers hide. I can forward you the one from snipers hide if you'd like to see it. I didn't realize the one from you and the one from eBay where the same. The guy from snipers hide still hasn't paid so it this point it's still for sale. If you want to do 900 via PayPal, it's yours. If not, I'll happily keep it up there. Sorry if it feels like you're being messed with but I would've preferred questions rather than statements

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top