JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price $300 (will ship if you pay for shipping)

Condition LNIB - 100% no blemishes and clear as it gets glass.

Everything below is Included:

Leupold FX-II 2.5x28mm IER Scout
-Matte 1"
-Duplex
-Part #58810
-Box and all documents
**this is the Gold Dot Lifetime Warrenty model from a Local Company

Leupold QRW Rings
- No tools Quick Realease Rings
-Matte
-Low Rings (.730)
-Part #49853

Leupold Neoprene Scope Cover
-Water Resistant material
-Comes off in a flash (great for brush hunting)
-Protects the scope in the field or in the safe
-Part #53574 (I think)

This has been a fantastic Scout Scope for a rifle (sighted in and hunted with a few time but the cover never came off in the field). Rifles gone and I'm not able to hunt this year so I'm putting her up for sale.

Scout setups are insanely fast for target acquisition and this scope has held true the whole time I've had it mounted. You won't be disappointed.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.png

These are great scopes. I only sold mine because I needed more magnification. I always wondered what it would be like to mount one of these on a quad rail of a 20" AR.

These are great scopes. I only sold mine because I needed more magnification. I always wondered what it would be like to mount one of these on a quad rail of a 20" AR.

I seriously considered the same thing;):D.

I need the money for bills though so I tried to price it well.

In the future I'll most likely buy another one.

I have this same scope and rings on my Ruger scout in .308. Fantastic setup, very fast. Great price! Someone will be very happy they grabbed it.

If you still have mid month Joe I'll buy it for my new AR build. ;)

Not trying to pressure sell it, but I have more then a couple people trying to find the cash for it so it will have to be a first one to get the cash wins it situation - wish I had half a dozen so I could get them to everyone that wants it.

(Well I do like to please but I'm taking a larger then normal loss on this one and couldn't do that normally:D)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top