JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20200106_204033.jpg
I have a basically brand new deltapoint pro that I mounted on a custom milled 2011 and about 250 rounds in it has randomly shut off during use 3 times. It turns right back on if I push the activation button. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I have 4 deltapoints and this is the only one doing this. right now repair times are 5 weeks and if their is something I can do to fix it I would leap at the opportunity.

I know it sounds dumb but maybe replace battery and tighten down cap a little more. Looking into you're problem thoroughly. Is it by chance entering sleep mode? After being drawn from holster not coming on? If so give the slide a little tap and see if it turns on if so may be a connection issue. Or maybe tighten down the red dot a bit and see if it keeps the battery in connection

Last Edited:
I know it sounds dumb but maybe replace battery and tighten down cap a little more. Looking into you're problem thoroughly. Is it by chance entering sleep mode? After being drawn from holster not coming on? If so give the slide a little tap and see if it turns on if so may be a connection issue. Or maybe tighten down the red dot a bit and see if it keeps the battery in connection
the battery door on the deltapoints is not tight enable its a sliding tab door.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top