JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Question....I'm looking at "something different" for an AR optic....have run Aimpoint Pros with success, have two, but am building a lighter/simpler/less-is-more mid-length 16" AR and was considering running a Trijicon MRO until I came across the Leupold Delta Point Pro. This rifle will be the house rifle as well as my "take to the range and shoot close (100 yds and in) and fast", tactical-type rifle.

Has anyone run this as their main AR optic? Any pros/cons I'm missing? I held up the MRO and the 7.5 MOA triangle reticle Delta Point Pro, and thought the field of view was similar yet the Leupold was far less cluttered in terms of overall view.

Thanks in advance.

I have a AR with the HAMR/Delta point combo as well as one with just a Burris FastFire III. With the proper mount I think the Delta point will be great (gotta get it up off the rail, Burris makes a mount that would be great for the Burris, not sure if the Delta point mounts differently)

I have and use one as a back up/CQB mounted on top of my ACOG, other then the increased height, it works amazingly well for me, have had it about a year, still on the original battery I would definitely add another to another system when I get around to it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top