JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Forest grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Leupold AR-15 scope mount great condition. 1" ring id willing to meet up in Beaverton, Tigard Hillsboro aloha Forest Grove prefer Hillsboro Aloha or Forest grove
4447BDB5-72CE-4B86-9951-F555B0465657.jpeg FF0A51C0-C450-4D01-932D-B778246E0289.jpeg 036C1404-C625-4EB8-89F4-B4116467CF6C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry was driving and handling some business for work but I will take it. I work out in Beaverton tomorrow form 6 to 430pm maybe we can work something out

Sorry was driving and handling some business for work but I will take it. I work out in Beaverton tomorrow form 6 to 430pm maybe we can work something out
I get off work at 2:30 my lunch is at 10:00 early I know right. I work in Hillsboro. What kind of suggestion do you have.

I work in downtown Beaverton tomorrow tell 430pm tomorrow. I run a printing press so I can get away just not for long times. The shop is next to beaverton high school and Dairy queen. If you could stop buy I could run out and meet you are second lot is connected to the diary queen parking lot. I work 6 to 430.

I work in downtown Beaverton tomorrow tell 430pm tomorrow. I run a printing press so I can get away just not for long times. The shop is next to beaverton high school and Dairy queen. If you could stop buy I could run out and meet you are second lot is connected to the diary queen parking lot. I work 6 to 430.
Ok after I get off work (2:30) and maybe I can leave a half hour early I can meet you at the Dairy Queen. Would you like me to text you when I arrive or just contact you via this thread? If you want me to text you I can give you my email address so I can get your phone number to text you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top