JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
**** SOLD ****

IMG_6722.PNG IMG_6587.JPG IMG_6664.JPG IMG_6611.JPG I purchased this scope not too long ago for my .375 Raptor. The higher magnification was great for load development but just too much scope for the chambering and what I'm going to use the rifle for. So I purchased a lower power optic. So this one is for sale.

Super clean! It's only been in a soft case and to the range a handful of times.

Leupold 4.5-14x50 Long Range Precision with the impact 32 reticle. It also has a cover for the windage turret in the box. Ships in the original box with all the original paperwork.

*** SOLD ***$590.00 *** SOLD ***Shipped !!! Payment by PayPal plus fee or as friends/family. I leave the payment option to the descrection of the purchaser.

$730.00 Shipped for the scope and the Kinetic Development group SIDELOK 30mm scope mount.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top