JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used Leupold Boone and Crockett Scope, 3 x 9 x 50 with new aluminum flip up lens covers (Leupold). I took this in to Leupold in Beaverton, Oregon and had them install a CDR system for 160 gr Nosler Partition ammunition. Scope has the installed CDR dial, original dial in the box if you don't want to use the CDR dial and use different ammunition.
$600 with CDR
$500 without CDR

CLOSED

Last Edited:
Looks like the 160 grain Partition is only made in 270 or 7mm so that narrows it down a little. Still lots of different cartridges in those calibers. Hand load or factory ammo? What velocity? Elevation? Is this a VX-2?

I am at work so I will check and get back to you when I get home this evening. It was set at Leupold for the 7mm Mag Nosler Partition factory ammo. It was set up/designed starting at 200 yards

Just got home from work. Here are the facts:
Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm
I have the original dial that the CDR dial replaced so if the CDR won't work for you I noted the prices in the original add. With the CDR $600 without-$500. Hope this answers your questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top