JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this as a gift. I don't need it I already have one. It is brand new...never in the field. I opened the box and put in the battery just to make sure it works. It does. It is black. Retail is $279...make me an offer. Trades - PS3, XBOX 360 or guns cool guy stuff...let me know. :s0155: I can take PayPal payment and will ship for $10

Leupold® RX-750 TBR Compact Laser Rangefinder

True Ballistic Range inclinometer
Quick Set Rotary Menu for fast and easy readings
6X magnification for a closer look at your target
Multicoated for clarity in low-light settings

Once you've experienced the superior technology the RX-750 has to offer, all other rangefinders may seem ballistically challenged. The RX-750 has True Ballistic Range™ capability - a revolutionary technology that uses a built-in inclinometer to provide ballistic range rather than straight-line distance to the target. Includes three archery and seven rifle ballistics settings that make it quick and easy to place shots with consistent accuracy. Rifle settings work in conjunction with Leupold's Ballistic Aiming System™ reticles for long-range shooting applications. Enhanced digital signal processing and a simplified Quick Set Rotary Menu™ make it quick and easy to obtain accurate distance measurements. Get a closer look at your target using the 6X magnification and three user-selectable reticles. All lenses are multicoated to alleviate light loss. Weatherproof. Displays distance in yards and meters. Fold-down eyecups. Field of view: 325 ft.

You can read more about it here <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top