JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a friend who works at Leupold that has one of these, and I played with it one evening. It was pretty cool. I put my hand on my friend's toyhauler, then could still see my hand print after I took my hand away. It was cool to look at houses and see where there was the most heat loss, how hot engines in various cars were, how well insulated people's clothing was, etc. I had a ton of fun playing with it. If I remember correctly, it actually had an option to display a site/reticle, though technically, I think they say they don't support using it as a sight, but (again, if IIRC) neither of us could think of a reason you couldn't mount it and sight it in, unless you strapped it to something with enough recoil/shock that you might damage it. I'll send this thread to him, and maybe if he get's the time, he can chime in with an unofficial response regarding his experience. : - )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top