JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just to let all of my NWFA brethren know, I had to make a run to Forest Grove this eve, and while there I stopped off at Bi-Mart to find a surprise. A well stocked shelf of Remington primers in all sizes! They were $3.49/100 limit of 400. I would guesstimate they had a couple thousand in each size. The ammo shelves were kept up as well with a variety of calibers. I didn't see powder but I might have missed it due to my excitement of seeing the primers in stock. I probably won't be back out that way for a while, so have at it fellas.

Good to see that all areas have got the same shipment in recently. Finally the manufactures are catching up with the demand and everyone can put their conspiracies to rest. I sure hope the ammo and components continue to flow in and the hoarders can feel at ease enough to leave some for the next guy.

alllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !! washougal has several hundred of each size Remington's,just bught some LR and LP.No powder ,but they did get in rifle bullets too,so the supplies all of a sudden are breaking loose ?

Sounds great, but at 400/trip/it's seem slow way to get them, especially since the slowest Dillion will use all of the 400 in one hour or session of reloading..Be great to get all one wanted at one time, one place, and affordable too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top