JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have looked around for dealers to order an 24" green RFB. I can see your eyes rolling already. There is no logical reason, in this economy , why you have not stepped up your production. It would be a good thing to be hiring new people. And the right thing to do. Or can you not see the pain and suffering of the people around you. Or the profits to be made. It is not as if you can not sell your rifles. It has been a good for me, that you have not stepped up production. I like converting rifles to bull-pups. But I am a one man shop. But I am coming up with a new design. Maybe one day. Its just me and my mill today. If you keep missing the boat on this market, you are going to end up like Motorola. Others have already started stepping in, to take your place. That's to bad. The USA can use the manufacturing jobs.

How do you know they haven't stepped up production?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I wrote them a letter to about slow production. They never said anything back. But the dealer I go through sent an E-Mail and he got a response that they were in production of a new gun and were running behind? Anyhow I waited 1yr 3mo and 9 days for my Keltec SU16CA. He also told me that the guns that they ship go to the dealers that sell the most of there guns and everybody else has to wait until demand slows down.

That is what the dealers are telling me too. The ones they do get, they sell at action. More money that way. Screw the consumer. Just like diamonds, artificially restrict the supply to keep the price up. There it has been a backlash though. Many dealers have refused to even deal with Kel-tec anymore. Look at the letter from shotgun news to Kel-tec.

Not to rain on your parade, but why ( especially considering their cost) would you want a Kel-Tec anything?

If a company has such poor distribution and customer service it bodes poorly when you develop a warranty issue, don't you think?

So you think it is a good idea to spend lots of money on increased production (people and equipment) to catch up with the current demand right? What happens to all those jobs and the equipment when production has caught up or exceeded sales?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top