JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I have a huge barter list I'd like to barter for both hand guns & rifles mostly. I'm open to other items but more in to filling the gun safe.
Please send me your best cash offers or if you have a barter for something please send a photo of what you have... Never hurts to ask the worst I can say is no thank you. . . Feel free to e-mail me [email protected] I can send photo's and answer questions... Face to Face deals in Oregon City

Best,
Larry

Everything needs a new home make a good cash or trade offer and come pick it up....

..........IF THE AD IS STILL UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE..........

sold as is where is don't waste my time I will not waste yours

Yakama Skybox Model 18 $375.00 obo

Key cutting machine ready to go to work $300.00 firm

A collection of 32 Vintage/Antique Brass & Copper & Painted blow torches $500.00

Commerical Carpet Cleaning Machine it's a Advanced Aquaclen/Classic By Nilfisk Advance $850.00 firm

Brand New in the box Heatstar Heater 125,000 to 170,000 BTU ($300.00 firm)

Racing Go-Ped with extras I'm asking $1500.00 for the lot the race scooter is worth $1000.00 on its own

Lieutenants Firemen's Helmet with strap, face Shield, and Neck Guard (Best Offers)

Compond Bow $150.00 obo

Tons of little electronic gadgets (Best Offers)

Microwave $25.00 (Best Offers)

PC Printers (Best Offers)

Boat Seat (Best Offers)

Camping Gear (Tent, Chairs, and odds & ends) (Best Offers)

Tahiti Shower System made of Teak for outdoor use before using your pool or spa made in California ($150.00) view specs at Outdoor Shower :: Tahiti Shower - fun for the entire family!

Onkyo receiver TX-LR552 ($100.00)

Some different brand wedge Golf Clubs (Best Offers)

15 speed motorized mountain bike ($650.00)

Wagner power paint roller machines (Best Offesr)

Magnum XR5 Paint Sprayer ($350.00)

Generac 4000XL Generator ($550.00)

Boat Stuff to much to list stuff from Life Jackets, Wakeboards, Bumpers, Props ect let me know what you need

York Dumbbells with rack, 5,10,15,20,25,&30 all pairs $400.00 firm

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top