JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can still use the irons pretty well. Just seems a lot of folks are going that route and I was curious to the benefits and would it be worth it? Has anyone's shooting improved due to adding one?
Kinda like the neighbors. Put a lot of bling on their car and sell it right away. Quite humorous to me. What did gunners do before they had all this plastic foo foo. Maybe the next owner will like it. Might be helpful if one wanted to shoot their balls off

I also thought about buying one of those aftermarket slides already milled for the RMR. That way, I could keep the original, original.:D

I run an RMR on my OZ9 and am quite pleased with it. The Glock MOS slides actually rise the optic a little more than I care for with their adapter plate system. Since you are going with Gen3 you'll have to have the slide milled anyway so no problem there. :)

For RMR, try to get one cut with recoil lugs.
RMR is designed to use recoil lugs but some shops don't have the skills to do the recoil lugs.
Look at the Jagerwerks website to see what I am talking about.

For RMR, try to get one cut with recoil lugs.
RMR is designed to use recoil lugs but some shops don't have the skills to do the recoil lugs.
Look at the Jagerwerks website to see what I am talking about.

What do the lugs do? The optic is already captured front and back in the cutout.......

I put an RMR on a G19 MOS and it was absolutely awesome at the range. For EDC, not so much. Too bulky, suppressor sights snagged, and just another thing to remember to do when holstering. The local sheriff's deputies over in the Idaho county all have them. The Washington deputies do not.

Now that I've got it in hand, I think I'm just going to keep it as is! This one is in very fine shape!:D:s0155:

thumbnail_IMG_0314.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0317.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0320.jpg

Yeah, I really don't think this one was shot more than a few times! No wear on the inside and one magazine, still has sticker and doesn't look like it was ever inserted in the gun. No marks at all. A pretty good score for $400 if you ask me in this day and age.:D:s0155:

Anyone carry a full size Glock OWB in leather during the cooler months? If so, what leather holster are you using?

Look at Kramer. I've carried 17/34 in their horsehide without issue. Kramer's holsters will last damn near forever. I've got a couple that are 25+ years old that have little to no wear.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top