JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I forget stuff minute to minute, I forget people's names, even faces, certainly birthdays. I forget passwords even though I use a variation of a base nonsense word and one of two numbers.

In short, I forget all kinds of stuff all the time.

Yeah I forget what I had for dinner last night, so what. Something like what he did, is something you will never forget. There are things in life that stay with you for ever. No biggy I understand what's up. But I will not believe he forgot how............o_O

I'd get a binary if I could afford it. Someday...

I can afford it, but it is low on my list. Ammo comes first, then other gun improvements/accessories/services (optics, parts, trigger work, barrels, etc.). I may get a low cost "boogie hook" and will get lower cost single triggers before an expensive binary, but I may get one binary for one rifle, certainly not all of the rifles I own that can take a binary.

Yeah I forget what I had for dinner last night, so what. Something like what he did, is something you will never forget. There are things in life that stay with you for ever. No biggy I understand what's up. But I will not believe he forgot how............o_O

I remembered some of the details because I had to figure it out for myself at a time when binary triggers meant spending $40 for a shim, but I still had to go open up a rifle to look at the mechanism to make sure I was describing it correctly.

I do remember that the H&K 91 trigger mechanism was too complex for me to figure out, but I don't remember how it worked. Ditto for the FN FAL.

I have a EE degree, but it is 40 years old. I can remember Ohm's Law - mostly (I can derive it by remembering the underlying theory of electrical current flow), but even though I studied electronics for years and worked with it for a couple more years, I have forgotten all but the simplest parts of it (how resistors, capacitors, inductors work and maybe transistors). If you don't use it, you lose it.

Again, Yeah, I have forgotten book smart stuff, school stuff. But you do not forget certain stuff in life and in my opinion, that would be one of them. No reason to try and convince otherwise. But that is your opinion which is fine. Not looking for knowledge I may already have . It just amused me the that....."oh, I forgot how". But again, I fully understand. Carry on with the thread.

Last Edited:
I can afford it, but it is low on my list. Ammo comes first, then other gun improvements/accessories/services (optics, parts, trigger work, barrels, etc.). I may get a low cost "boogie hook" and will get lower cost single triggers before an expensive binary, but I may get one binary for one rifle, certainly not all of the rifles I own that can take a binary.
There's times where I could have gotten it, but I couldn't justify spending that amount on a trigger during those times. I've also been stocking up on ammo and other useful supplies. It'd be one of those things to "have it just to have it"; or if I'm gonna build a designated support weapon or something along those lines. I just want it so I can utilize the third selector marking on one of my lowers.

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of rifle cartridge belt feds.

Like a FliteLite or XMG in 5.56 or 7.62 respectively.

MCR-060-Levi-Sim-2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads