JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm trying to figure out a little bit more about my rifle. Its my "go to" gun and have more faith in it than all the others combined. I've got a old big ring Mauser action sporter in '06. It's been in the family for years. It's been handed down from my Papa to dad to me but nobody knew much about them other than they're a damn fine rifle, and anything you shoot at with it dies.

If anyone has some info or links to and about manufacture dates and any other general information I would appreciate it

No it's not for sale lol :)

Thanks,

Will

I bought a light weight 30-06 barreled action in '58 at the Spangdahlem R&G club in Germany. Had a stock built for me and had a 6x42 Hensold on quick detachable Jaeger mounts installed. I picked up range brass and loaded my own with a Lyman "Nut cracker" until I sold it in '73 to a fellow in WA. He had it for about a year until someone robbed his house in Lynnwood. Stupid! They took the rifle and left the scope, hanging right alongside of it. The only thing that would have made that rifle usable was I also had a "flip-up" double leaf express rear sight installed. I used to call that rifle my "Death Ray" because it never missed and they were DRT.

Jack...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads