JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A guy shoots 1 other guy, then commits suicide and the whole world comes to a complete stop, meanwhile 69 people are shot over one 3 day weekend and there is a minor bump in the media. Where is all the outrage, where is the, these could have been my children, but I guess in Chicago it must just be ok to shoot 69 people. Be proud Obuma, be so proud.

A guy shoots 1 other guy, then commits suicide and the whole world comes to a complete stop, meanwhile 69 people are shot over one 3 day weekend and there is a minor bump in the media. Where is all the outrage, where is the, these could have been my children, but I guess in Chicago it must just be ok to shoot 69 people. Be proud Obuma, be so proud.
He's so proud of his hometown he's staying in D.C. when his term ends. Guess he doesn't want his precious family subject to the sh!thole the liberals have turned Sh!tcargo into...

That's just one city... Look at Baltimore too... Imagine if liberals had complete control over the entire country? It'd be
like one of those third world countries...

Lord help us!!!

Not to mention Detroit as well!!!! I used to love going up there for summer vacations while home on leave, What a Stinking hell hole that city has turned into! We have lost a number of once fine and grand cities, Atlanta, Fort Worth, New Orleans, Boston, exct......... When will the bleeding end? Who's next, Seattle? San Fran?:(

Shame on you for mentioning Seattle without mentioning Portland. Seattle already caudles to the homeless and is in favor of heroin use. They entire Puget Sound has this problem. From Bellingham to Olympia. Who cares about Frisco, the entire state of Kalifornia will soon fall because of the present and pending gun laws.........

Shame on you for mentioning Seattle without mentioning Portland. Seattle already caudles to the homeless and is in favor of heroin use. They entire Puget Sound has this problem. From Bellingham to Olympia. Who cares about Frisco, the entire state of Kalifornia will soon fall because of the present and pending gun laws.........
Well Portland has "tent city" issues that aren't being addressed. Unfortunately as long as liberals are allowed to remain in control, these issues will simply grow and become more severe... Not to mention the trampling of our civil rights and constitutional rights...

It's wonderful driving the interstate interchanges in Portland to only see the homeless camps... They should all camp out in Charlie Hales neighborhood... Or perhaps Appointed Gov. Browns neighborhood...

It's time to sweep hope and change to the curb and effect real change in our governments:city, state and federal...

Gun Free Zones. Another well intentioned LIEbral idea of a good idea. Doesn't work. However their intentions are "good". As long as their intentions are "good" their job is finished. LIEbrals are applauded for their intentions NEVER the actual results. Crazy world to be sure.

Forgot to mention that is isn't considered "gun violence" to the progressive elite when it happens inner city blacks. It's only "gun violence" when it happens to white folks like Giffords. The hipocracy makes my head hurt like a toothache.

Funny how it always come down to the race thing,. Hears an idea, Stop blaming the Black Man, Start blaming the broken system! And for the Black leaders, ST*U, and start doing something to actually help the affected communities, reach out the hand of kindness and offer reasonable help! Get that Nasty Bugger OBummer off his thumb stool and march his Butt into Chicago, or Detroit, or Pittsburgh, or any number of broken cities and start effecting "Hope and Change" and stop with the Black lives matter! All lives matter, start preaching that! All of us have the God given right to life, and to live free, free from fear of some pizzed of Muzzy wanting to behead me, free from some one who lost his job trying to feed his wife and kids by robbing me, free from some one who slid down the dark path of drugs and despair! Making a gun free zone, is like the DMZ between Liberty and death, how can any one of reasonable intelligence be utterly convinced that a gun free zone is some how safer then any where else? Do you have a division of Marines on patrol making sure your gun free zone is safe and secure? I think not!!! :eek::eek::eek:

"Gun Free Zone" or "Target Rich Environment"?

Let's concentrate the defenseless into predetermined geographic areas for their own protection? That way they'll be a much more concentrated target, which will dissuade an attacker?

My brain hurts when I try to understand what the sheep are thinking.
Pre determined range and firing solutions!

Hey just for the record, I personally ignore all "Gun Free Zone" signs... Cause they all appear to ban Beretta's and I don't carry a Beretta...

If there's not a metal detector present, then I'm carrying... I'm responsible
For my well being and the well being of my family... Sorry bleeding heart liberals...

I'm with you nammac, I carry EVERY WHERE ! Like you, I refuse to put my life in the hands of others, who may or may not act to defend me and mine, I would rather take my chances, put my faith in my own skilled hands and the Good Lords will. If my time comes, I choose to face it standing on my own two feet, head held high, A gun in my hands, and ice in my veins!!! Apparently, I cant read stupid, so I don't know what those signs even say!:D

Just to point out, without any hint of interference in the governanace of the USA, but over here in UK, 89% of ALL crime is down to just under 11% of the population by ethnicity.

Without mentioning the actual ethnicity of that 11%, of course, THAT would be construed as 'inciting racial hatred'.

tac

Just to point out, without any hint of interference in the governanace of the USA, but over here in UK, 89% of ALL crime is down to just under 11% of the population by ethnicity.

Without mentioning the actual ethnicity of that 11%, of course, THAT would be construed as 'inciting racial hatred'.

tac
So, what I just read is, it's not just a USA thang... How utterly surprising :eek:

"From Friday evening to the end of Monday, 64 people will have been shot in this city of 2.7 million, six of them fatally. In a population made up of nearly equal numbers of whites, blacks and Hispanics, 52 of the shooting victims are black, 11 Hispanic and one white. Eight are women, the rest men. Some 12 people are shot in cars, 11 along city sidewalks, and at least four on home porches.

It is a level of violence that has become the terrifying norm, particularly in predominantly black and Latino neighborhoods on the South and West Sides. With far fewer residents, Chicago has more homicides than Los Angeles or New York."

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/04/us/chicago-shootings.html

"The year, so far, has been steeped in blood. Shootings — 1,177 as of the Friday morning before Memorial Day — are up by 50 percent for the year. Two hundred and thirty-three people are dead."

"Police officials say most shootings involve a relatively small group of people with the worst ratings on the list. "

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top