JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a B&T APC9-SD. Still a solid 10+ months from the internal can to clear. Form 1 should go through shortly. So it just lives in the safe mainly one day it will be whole again. Just need to keep collecting $90 plastic mags for it. :rolleyes:

Doesn't the APC9 take the same mags as the GHM9? Just wondering what mags and where you are picking them up that they are $90. I have been picking up GHM9 30-round mags for $45. Wouldn't need to pick up any mags if B&T would get the supply chain stocked with glock lowers.

Sweet APC9 by the way. Looking forward to reports on it once you get it out of jail.

I would agree. I never felt "scared" while I lived in Yakima. I actually loved living there, cuz of the handy access to rock climbing, skiing, backpacking, kayaking, etc.
I knew which sections of town to avoid (and when), but Tacoma always seemed like a pop-up battleground to me...

Yeah, Tacoma is the only town in the Northwest that isnt milquetoast. I never felt the need to walk around armed in Seattle or especially Portland. Tacoma on the other hand I wouldnt even think about it in some neighborhoods. Some of the outer towns around Seattle maybe. Rat City, Spanaway etc but none of them even come close to 7/8 of the comparable sized cities in California.

Mk18 on a bcm pistol lower

Attachments

• E4C23CA4-F65E-4993-903E-A30801670ECB.jpeg
    E4C23CA4-F65E-4993-903E-A30801670ECB.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 141
Doesn't the APC9 take the same mags as the GHM9? Just wondering what mags and where you are picking them up that they are $90. I have been picking up GHM9 30-round mags for $45. Wouldn't need to pick up any mags if B&T would get the supply chain stocked with glock lowers.

Sweet APC9 by the way. Looking forward to reports on it once you get it out of jail.

Yes APC9 and GHM9 same mags. Not sure where I was thinking $90 each on the mags, I bought my APC9-SD last Oct. from Curts Discount Shooter Supply and bought a few extra mags. That invoice was so high for it all I must be thinking $90 each but it was $90 for two mags at $45 each makes more sense. Only took it to the range once since I got it since its kinda goofy with the barrel ending inside the foregrip back an inch or so since its meant to have the HK-SD suppressor on it. That can is huge! Threading over the barrel and all going back to the ports mid barrel, its one odd critter for a suppressor. Agreed I am also looking forward to shooting it with the big can on it. It's rated that the SD ported barrels can slow supper sonic bullets to sub levels! 115gr subs!

Anybody have a Kel Tek sub 2000 folder.
I been thinking about getting one.
I got lots and lots of Glock mags in both .40 and 9mm.

I've owned one, and shot a couple more. 100% reliability, surprisingly accurate, easy to handle, even easier to stow. These little guns deserve much more respect than they sometimes receive. I sold mine, only because I was bored with it, but it's one that I should have kept.

cab84c80-e958-4c7c-b40b-573f166325a3-zpsgvfpruas.jpg
c6410d7b-c305-49af-b0d6-7e1af0dc8d2c-zps4ty4h1yu.jpg

Last Edited:
I've owned one, and shot a couple more. 100% reliability, surprisingly accurate, easy to handle, even easier to stow. These little guns deserve much more respect than they sometimes receive. I sold mine, only because I was bored with it, but it's one that I should have kept.
Nice thanks for the info.
I have two AR s with folding stocks.
But I think I would rather have rifle and pistol that use the same ammo and mags to carry around.

Not for taking pot-shots at coyotes or spotlighting deer...this is to get me back home if I need to hoof it. Stashed discreetly, but can get 'er into action quickly.
"B" tiered stuff (Anderson, PSA, Primary Arms) but 100% reliable.

EB222082-F434-47F1-BCCB-8B3836A60688.jpeg

View attachment 680868
View attachment 680869
Well you had a Gen 2. That's probably why you liked it. :D

CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39 with a Skinner peep sight installed beautifully by @Velzey

View attachment 677104
I've got that same gun, but with a NECG sight. It would make a good truck gun but I haven't switched over from my .22 WMR gun yet. Not sure I will, because the ammo is too heavy and the spare mags crazy expensive and they only hold 5 rounds. Also my eyes are really too old for irons any more. But it's a very cool gun...

Yes APC9 and GHM9 same mags. Not sure where I was thinking $90 each on the mags, I bought my APC9-SD last Oct. from Curts Discount Shooter Supply and bought a few extra mags. That invoice was so high for it all I must be thinking $90 each but it was $90 for two mags at $45 each makes more sense. Only took it to the range once since I got it since its kinda goofy with the barrel ending inside the foregrip back an inch or so since its meant to have the HK-SD suppressor on it. That can is huge! Threading over the barrel and all going back to the ports mid barrel, its one odd critter for a suppressor. Agreed I am also looking forward to shooting it with the big can on it. It's rated that the SD ported barrels can slow supper sonic bullets to sub levels! 115gr subs!
I wish they'd make mags that were actually good considering how high end the apc is.

IMG_20200412_162331_876.jpg

I would agree. I never felt "scared" while I lived in Yakima. I actually loved living there, cuz of the handy access to rock climbing, skiing, backpacking, kayaking, etc.
I knew which sections of town to avoid (and when), but Tacoma always seemed like a pop-up battleground to me...
I just enjoy calling it Yakistan.

Crackima...
Yaki Vegas...
The Palm Springs of Washington...
There are many monikers by which it is lovingly known... :rolleyes:

Well, "lovingly" might have been a little strong. I have a tendency towards sarcasm and facetiousness, from time to time... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top