JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
these plus at least one handgun

IMG_38511.JPG

Oh. I wouldn't call Portland a sh!thole by any stretch. Fruity maybe but soft in the belly. Closest Sh!thole near you is Redding and it goes downhill the farther south you go. Tacoma has its moments months though.
Fixed it for ya... ;)

Lakewood is worse than Tacoma

Of course I forgot about Yakima because I have a mental block. Yakima isnt really THAT dangerous in the organized violence sense. Its not the kind of town you want to work in a cash checking or minit mart business in though.

I picked up the habit of having different sets of keys for vehicles and such from Dad. On his keyring for the pickup and our place in the tulies, which went hand in hand, was a P38. Even earlier than us having the luxury of a pickup (we had a wagon) the P38 went where he went.

And the fact that the ID nomenclature is shared with a really cool plane doesn't hurt, either.

The Lockheed P-38L Lightning is my favorite US plane of WWII. Even more so than the North American P-51D Mustang.
The Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX gets my vote as favorite Brit entry in WWII.

The Lockheed P-38L Lightning is my favorite US plane of WWII. Even more so than the North American P-51D Mustang.
The Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX gets my vote as favorite Brit entry in WWII.
Thumbs. The Spitfire was a stallion. No pun.
The twin tail, just pray you'd never have to bail! In a P38 sense. Yikes.

Yeah sure. A truck gun is what you grab when the local 'kill whitey" crowd has you boxed in in an intersection and is smashing windows with bricks during whatever excuse for an insurrection they can think of. Thats the kind of stuff that actually does occur in the 'hood I work in. Not SHTF just every now and then sort of thing. I could give a damn about coyotes.
It's funny because the kill whitey crowd is almost entirely white. Weird.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top