JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The twin tail, just pray you'd never have to bail! In a P38 sense. Yikes.
Yeah, always kinda wondered how those guys avoided the tomato slicer when they bailed... o_O

Last Edited:
Since the thread title is "Let's see", then here. :p
Mossberg Maverick 88. On sale, including the background check was $209!
Came out of the box werkin perfectly.
Mav88.jpg
Someday I'll get a better pic of it.

O'Doul's...!!!??? o_Oo_Oo_O

It sure was! That dates this picture to a February. Every year I quit drinking for the month starting right after the Super Bowl Party Weekend and my friend's. At least there's much better tasting non-alcoholic beer now.:s0090:

It sure was! That dates this picture to a February. Every year I quit drinking for the month starting right after the Super Bowl Party Weekend and my friend's. At least there's much better tasting non-alcoholic beer now.:s0090:

And it is within that brief period each year that he sweeps the cobwebs from his brain and realizes what a mundane useless cartridge the .30-06 is. Sorrowfully then he is back on the sauce.

I'm sorry I was under the impression we were talking about Portland Oregon. I'm not even sure what a "South Carolina" is. Is it an endangered animal?

Trust me I am trying to forget what a Portland Oregon is. Right now I'm concentrating on forgetting Yakima.If I didnt have a son there it would be a done deal .

Thumbs. The Spitfire was a stallion. No pun.
The twin tail, just pray you'd never have to bail! In a P38 sense. Yikes.

Twin engines you dont bail unless its all gone to pot. Then you rotate upside down and let gravity pull you out.

Mk18 and GHM9 silenced.

View attachment 678288
Grasshopper Killer for the win right there!

My truck gun is really a backpack Gun that moves in and out of the truck with me. Body armor w/load out, IFAK and a suppressed SIG Rattler.

B6672B1F-07F0-4B04-88E0-292345BA1602.jpeg

So if a Tri-Met bus has a fire on the freeway, how do you get out?:s0126:

Back on topic...

Bought this 336SS for a truck gun. Then, the 1894CSBL with the little bitty 16" barrel presented itself. This .30-30 is now finding its way to the back of the safe, only to be assigned as a back-up deer gun in wet weather.:cool:

P1010835.jpg :s0078:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top